Natural Brow Henna
Earn 45 points upon purchasing this product
LIGHT BROWN – Suitable for blonde and fair-skinned, gives light stain on the skin.
CHOCOLATE MILK – Fair-haired and dark-blond gives light to medium stain on the skin.
CARAMEL – Warm light brown shade, suitable for light brown, red-ish hair, gives medium stain on the skin.
CHOCOLATE – Light brown and brown hairs, gives medium dark stain on the skin.
BROWN – Dark blonde to Light brown hairs, gives classic deep brown color, gives medium to dark stain on the skin.
DARK BROWN – Brown and dark brown hairs, gives cool dark brown stain on the skin.
BLACK – Colour used for mixing in order to add more dark and cool shade to other colours. The depth of color depends on the amount of black henna added to the basis color during dyeing.
ALMOND – Mixing colour. Henna of this color helps to give any shade a warm, natural tone and can be mixed with other tones.
- Come in 7 different colours and contain 10 capsules in one jar.
- Based on only natural ingredients is suitable for sensitive skin and give perfectly natural yet long-lasting effect, mostly based on cool tones.
- Each tone can be individually blended depending on the strength of the colour you want to provide to your clients.
More watery mixture will provide softer, brighter colour, however more thick mixture will create darker and dense colour tone one the skin.
- Matresha henna must be mixed and removed with Mineral Solution. For good staining results use our brow shampoo, scrub and cleanser to prepare brows for colouring (see more in YouTube video HERE).
- Don’t need to be mixed with a mixer and contain how-to-use instructions with every jar.
- If you want to create more warm effect for your client, just add a bit of ALMOND tone to your mixture.
- All henna colour can be mixed with each other, which allow you to create the most unique effects your clients desire.
- Keep in mind henna can only be fixed in non-metallic containers, meaning plastic or glass dish
- This Henna does NOT contain SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
Light Brown, Milk Chocolate, Caramel, Chocolate, Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Almond