I bet you have wondered how to colour your own eyebrows with henna alone at home?! Fantastic news!
I’m going to share with you all the necessary steps that will get you started.
Clean the eyebrows with brow shampoo.
– Take small amount on your finger and massage thoroughly through the brows
– Once finished use cotton pad with warm water to remove shampoo
Peel your brows and the skin with Brow Scrub.
– The same way as in step one.
– Remove the Scrub with a Brow Cleanser on a cotton pad. Make sure there is no product left
Open the henna capsule, put it inside your glass/plastic container and add 6-8 drops of Mineral Solution. Mix it with your brush. When the consistency will become a bit thicker than water, your mixture is ready to be applied on your brows. Make sure you use a thin brush – it will be easier for you to control how much product you apply at once and easier to shape your brows.
If you are not sure how to apply the henna, draw a simple shape around your brows and proceed with applying the mixture. Use cotton swabs if you applied henna outside of your shape, as soon as possible. Henna stains the skin pretty fast.
Henna should be on for a minimum 20 min. The longer you keep henna on, the more intensive the colour will be. DO NOT BE AFRAID if henna colour looks very dark when it’s wet and when it is drying. The colour will be softer once you remove it.
When you hold henna enough, apply Mineral Solution on the cotton pad and remove henna, keeping in mind not to scrub it, but gently wipe off.
It is necessary to mix henna and remove it with Mineral Solution because it contains compounds of oils that prevent from drying out hair and the skin. It is recommended to use a small amount of Brow Oil to nourish and moisturize brow hair after procedure.
CHOICE OF CORRECT COLOUR
If you don’t know what colour will suit you, we got you! Read our henna colour description which will help you choose a shade that fits your hair the most.
You can purchase the kit with all colours and all necessary tools for henna colouring. There are enough colours for 100 treatments in the kit.
If you are not sure if you will use all colours, you can purchase each product separately. They come in small amounts, at a very reasonable price and have a long shelf life, so you don’t have to be afraid it will go out of date too soon.
You will need:
- Brow Shampoo
- Brow Scrub
- Brow Cleanser
- One henna colour of your choice
- Mineral Solution
- Brow oil (recommended)
- Any kind of brush (can be from you make-up)
- Small plastic or glass container (anything you find home)
- Cotton pads (I suggest lint-free but regular ones will do the job)
- Disposable gloves (recommended, to avoid henna staining on your hands)
- Brow pen if you need, to draw the shape of your brows.
- Cotton swabs if you need to correct the shape
Our colours are based on NATURAL ingredients and we are sure you will love them!
If not yet, you might even consider doing henna brows on your friends or provide it as a new salon service.